South Central Railway will make the following rail transport arrangement to facilitate the pilgrims attending Bible Mission Annual Convention (from 27th to 29th January, 2017) to be held at Nagarjuna Nagar Railway Halt Station on Vijayawada – Guntur section .
Kakinada Port-Guntur-Kakinada Port Special Train:
Train No. 07223 Kakinada Port-Guntur Passenger Special Train will depart Kakinada Port at 05:30 hrs on 26thJanuary 2017 and arrive Guntur at 12:50 hrs on the same day.
In the return direction, Train No. 07224 Guntur-Kakinada Port Passenger Special Train will depart Guntur at 13:50 hrs on 29th January 2017 and arrive Kakinada Port at 20:40 hrs on the same day.
This Special Train will stop at all stations en-route. This train will comprise ten General Second Class Coaches and two Second Class Luggage Cum Brake Van Coaches, totaling to twelve coaches.
The following trains will stop for two minutes at Nagarjuna Nagar halt Station for four days from 26th to 29th January 2017.
1.Train No. 17201 / 17202 Guntur – Secunderabad – Guntur Golconda Express
2.Train No. 17239 / 17240 Guntur – Visakhapatnam – Guntur Simhadri Express
3.All passenger trains passing through Nagarjuna Nagar station
Extension of trains:
- Train No. 57225 / 57226 Vijayawada-Visakhapatnam-Vijayawada Passenger will be extended up to Guntur for four days from 26th to 29th January 2017 with stoppage at Nagarjuna Nagar Halt Station. Accordingly, Train No.57226 will depart Vijayawada at 19:05 hrs, Nagarjuna Nagar halt station at 19:42 hrs and arrive Guntur at 20:00 hrs on the same day. In the return direction TrainNo. 57225 will depart Guntur at 20:30 hrs, Nagarjuna Nagar halt station at 20:50 hrs and arrive Vijayawada at 21:30 hrs on the same day.
- Train No. 57232 / 57231 Kakinada Port-Vijayawada-Kakinada Port Passenger will be extended up to Guntur for two days i.e. on 27th & 28th January 2017 with stoppage at Nagarjuna Nagar Halt Station. Accordingly Train No. 57232 will depart Vijayawada at 10:40 hrs, Nagarjuna Nagar halt station at 11:22 hrs and arrive Guntur at 11:45 hrs on the same day. In the return direction Train No. 57231 will depart Guntur at 15:20 hrs, Nagarjuna Nagar halt station at 15:42 hrs and arrive Vijayawada at 16:30 hrs on the same day.
- Train No. 57272 Rayagada-Vijayawada Passenger will be extended up to Guntur on 27th & 29thJanuary 2017. Accordingly Train No. 57272 Passenger will depart Vijayawada at 09:15 hrs and arrive Guntur at 10:10 hrs on the same day. This train will stop at all stations between Vijayawada and Guntur.
Augmentation of Trains with 1 or 2 General Second Class Coaches:
The following Passenger Trains will be augmented with general second Class Coaches from 26th to 29thJanuary 2017
- Train No.57382 / 57381 Narasapur-Guntur-Narasapur Passenger.
- Train No.57217 / 57218 Macherla- Bhimavaram/Guntur-Macherla Passenger.
- Train No.57327 Dhone-Guntur Passenger.
- Train No.57298 Narsapur-Guntur Passenger