SEARCH

RAIL NEWS CENTER

May 9, 2018

This Kerala Coolie Used The Railway Station WiFi To Study & Crack The Civil Services Exam



In this story of hard work and perseverance, a man chased his dreams with extreme diligence and the whole universe put all its energies together to help him achieve success. 

While carrying the load on his head, he didn't lose focus on preparing for the state civil services exam.

Even while slogging hard at work, he would utilise every opportunity to study and cleared the written test of Kerala Public Service Commission this year.

Speaking to NDTV, he shared how he used the free wifi available at the railway station to his advantage. He said:

I have appeared thrice for the exam. What I do is put on my earphones and listen to the study material as I carry the luggage or solve questionnaires in my mind. This way I can study while I work. I revise all my work at night when I get free time.

The man is not willing to give up on his dream of getting a stable job anytime soon as he said:

I will keep studying. While I work as a coolie because I have the pressure of running my house, I will keep studying and appearing for exams. If I appear for enough exams, I am bound to get a good job.

Source - Scoop whoop
  Disclaimer:The Information/News/Video provided in this Platform has been collected from different sources. We Believe that “Knowledge Is Power” and our aim is to create general awareness among people and make them powerful through easily accessible Information. NOTE: We do not take any responsibility of authenticity of Information/News/Videos.

Translate in your language